1. Adam and I got married on February 26
2. Conner turned 1
3. We bought an awesome house in downtown New Albany and moved out of shit creek-I mean French Creek
4. I made more the enough money for Adam to stay home with Conner and do his own thing for a while
5. Conner started daycare one day a week. It sucks just as much as if he was going full time
6. My granddad moved here from California
7. My other grandpa was diagnosed with lung cancer a few weeks ago
8. We went to Las Vegas in May for vacation
9. I started weight watchers and have lost 8 lbs.
10. I met a lot of awesome people in New Albany by paying attention to politics and being active in our Neighborhood Association
11. I transfered my membership to Central Christian Church
12. I made the decision to have Conner dedicated in January
13. Adam started OCS for the Army National Guard
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants