1. My middle name is Michelle
2. I have one sister, Alicia
3. My parents are still together
4. I have one son, Conner Addison, born July 29, 2004
5. I have one daughter, Lillian Eve Stockton, born September 25, 2006
6. Both of my grandpas died this year
7. I named Lilli after my grandpa Fred, his middle name was Stockton.
8. I was with my Granddad Dirk when he took his last breaths in the hospital.
9. He moved out here from CA in October of 2005. Before then I only saw him 4 times my entire life.
10. I miss them both terribly
11. I sell advertising for magazines
12. I make more money then Adam
13. It surprises me
14. Adam really is OK with it
15. That’s a lot of freaking pressure
16. I am a Christian
17. I am a registered Democrat
18. I used to drive a Jetta, it’s been my favorite car, and I regret selling it every day.
19. I am a deacon at my church
20. I am involved in the local politics of my hometown
21. I love shoes
22. A lot
23. A whole lot
24. Like, it’s almost a problem
25. I have 58 pairs of shoes
27. We live in a 130 year old house
28. I think it’s haunted
29. But the ghosts are nice, and don’t visit very often
30. We have a lot of renovation work to do.
31. We have the nursery done.
32. We have two weimaraners
33. Gandee and Gracee
34. Adam and I got married on February 26, 2005
35. We got married in a historic home in downtown Louisville
36. Our friend Bret was the officiant
37. He got “ordained” over the internet
38. It meant more to us then anyone else doing it
39. I’ve met Zig Ziglar
40. I think he’s great
41. I’ve never been to Europe
42. I really want to go to Italy
43. I’m a super fast reader
44. Sometimes it sucks because I spend so much on books and they only entertain me for a few days
45. I like to cross-stitch
46. I made a sampler with Conner’s name
47. I’m working on Lilli’s now
48. We are done having babies
49. I’m kind of sad about that
50. We are thinking about moving. AGAIN.
51. We have moved 6 times since we have been together.
52. Hiring movers is the best $150 I’ve ever spent.
53. I love music, like a lot.
54. I miss going to see local shows
55. Adam doesn’t share my passion for live music
56. Both my babies were in the NICU after they were born
57. I’m a member of public radio
58. I used to work at Victoria’s Secret
59. I can tell you more about bras and undies then you ever needed to know
60. I have more undies then any normal person needs
61. I hate the word panties, blech it makes me shudder
62. I would love a job at an ad agency or PR firm
63. I scrapbook and make stationary in my “free time”
64. I’m not ashamed to admit I love diamonds and diamond jewelry
65. If only I could Adam to buy me more.
66. I have been struggling to lose weight for the last 5 years
67. I have three tattoos, on my wrist, ankle and back
68. I used to have my tongue and right nipple pierced.
69. I took out the tongue ring when I was pregnant with Conner and it induced morning sickness
70. I took the nipple ring out like 3 months after I got it.
71. The nickname Ceece, came from my younger cousin who couldn’t say Courtney, and said CeCe instead, it eventually got shortened to Ceece.