So Sarah has done a wonderful job of inspiring me to help remind myself of all I really have to be grateful for.
While this should probably be a daily thing for me, I'd like to do it weekly for sure. So here goes.
I'm grateful for:
* My beautiful, joyful, loving healthy children
* What a wonderful dad my husband is.
* My supportive family who helps out more then they'll ever know with the kiddos!
* My fun, easy job, albeit a bit stressful at times, I work with some fun people and even though I have some real turds occasionally it's always outweighed by the lovely customers who tip well and make great conversation.
* My church and the wonderful people and ministries I've been exposed to.
* Knitting For a Need, it's taken off so well and we have so many participants, we're looking for more projects to donate too!
* My sweet neighbors!
* Music, music and music!!!!